Researching archiving practices and discourses from the 1890s onward, digital archaeology, the romance between nationalism and strategic archival impulses, information, digital archaeology, the mediation of cultural brokers like librarians + historians, community run archives, and the democratization of archiving as a social movement for equality.
- blackfeminismlives likes this
- derica said:jennifer bajorek does great work on this re. the african photographic archive (mainly francophone west africa and southern africa but theoretical waves with broader resonance too)
- derica likes this
- poeticdoxa reblogged this from kameelahwrites
- poeticdoxa said:Your picture and quote epitomizes the romantic image of being a scholar to me. Which proves how susceptible the nerd in me still is to it, even with a the problems I have with the academic game.
- viverswong likes this
- kameelahwrites posted this